Thank you for your interest in Billy Andrade - Brad Faxon Charities for Children. The enclosed information explains who we are, and what we hope to do in the community. If you believe we are a good fit with your organization, we invite you to fill out a grant application.
As you fill out you grant application, please take special care to follow our guidelines. Of special note:
- Please use a font size of 12 or larger.
- Be concise. Do NOT expand the size of any response areas.
- Answer every question, and leave no spaces blank.
NO "CONTINUED ON NEXT PAGE" RESPONSES WILL BE CONSIDERED.
If you believe you need more space to fully explain your program, you may attach an additional, separate page which explains your request in depth. Please note: the inclusion of this additional page will not necessarily enhance your application's merit.
Please submit your request to the address below by September 8, 2020. You will be notified of our decision concerning your charity prior to January 15, 2021.
- All funds must be distributed to an organization exempt from tax under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code
- Funds will be granted to organizations which aid the welfare of children
- Funds will be distributed to organizations who serve Rhode Island and Southeastern Massachusetts (Bristol and Plymouth counties only)
- Requests excluded from our review include research, endowments, pooled funds, individuals, special event underwriting, deficit reduction or operating reserves, capital campaigns, and multiple year pledge campaigns.
- All requests must be postmarked on or prior to September 8, 2020. Postmarked by this date is acceptable.
- After completing the requested information, print out the form, sign and date it, enclose Additional Information Requested Items #1-5 and mail to: PO Box 3305, South Attleboro, MA 02703.
- No emergency requests, submitted after the deadline, will be entertained.
- An incomplete application will not be considered. This includes salary information and home phone numbers.
- All charities are limited to one request per year.
- We require you to attach a BUDGET for the specific project or program outlined in your request. This budget total should equal the amount of money your organization is requesting.
If you need any further information or if you have questions regarding the application process, please do not hesitate to contact Dianne Falk at (508)761-3525.
Thank you for all that you do on behalf of children.
Our application may be filled out online and submitted in paper form or you may ... download a copy; remember to include additional information as requested. Our application may not be submitted electronically. After you have completed the application, please print it out, sign it, enclose additional information (1-5), and mail to:
Andrade Faxon Charities for Children
PO Box 3305
South Attleboro, MA 02703
If you have further questions you can email our administrator, Dianne Falk or by calling (508) 761-3525.